A few examples of published & commisioned work.
• Photography internationally represented by Gallo/Getty Images.
• Photography for travel companies published on social networks.
• Mail Online: Image & article: Peru: Where Roasted rodents are all the Rage.
• Animal Planet & HowStuffWorks websites: Horned toad & caecilian images.
• Wall Street Journal: Traditional dance image.
• A Day in the life of the New South Africa: 2 images in book.
• Getaway Gallery: 4 images.
• Bushcall, Focus on Nature competition: Overall winner general wildlife and close-up/macro categories.
• South African Exposition, in Old Glory: 4-page illustrated article on Midmar Historical Museum.
• South African Air Force Shackleton MR.3, in Aviation News: 4-page illustrated article.
• The SAAF Celebrates its 75th Anniversary, in Airforces Monthly: Illustrated article.
• A Floral Focus, in Via, the magazine of Volkswagen South Africa: Six-page portfolio and story.
• Land of the Incas, in En Route magazine: Ten-page illustrated article on Peru.
• Going to Extremes, Hostile Earth: Rainforests, in Amateur Photographer: Three-page illustrated article on rainforest photography.
• Perusing Peru, in Practical Fishkeeping. Illustrated article on Amazonian fish species.
• Blaauwberg Tourism brochure: 11 images.
• Portfolio, in Amateur Photographer: 4 images, cover thumbnail, long captions.
• The Human Past (Thames & Hudson 2005): Illustration of chapter on South American civilisations in Peru and Bolivia, 7 images.
• The Globetrotter Travel Guide to Peru and Map of Peru, 2006: 24 images.
Please see the tearsheet gallery for a selection of published work.
• World Vets NGO: Photographic coverage of sterilisation campaign in Cusco, Peru.
• Official photographer for Project Tambopata, Peruvian Amazon.
• Crees Foundation: Photography of REDD+ local community workshop, agroforestry outing, lodge & surrounds.
• Proyecto Conservando Castañales of the Amazonian Conservation Association: photography of project activities.
• Rainforest Expeditions: photography of tour activities & lodges.
• Inkaterra: photography of tourist lodge, restaurant, vehicle on location.
• Peruvian Discovery: Photography of activities and tour activities.
• Qorikancha (Temple of the Sun): Coverage of the architecture and customs for website, display, CD-Rom, postcard and entry ticket use.
• Supply of text and images for promotional brochure on Peru for the Embassy of Peru, South Africa.
• Discovery of fossilised modern human footprint, LangebaanLlagoon, photography for Engen press release.
• Nikezela Property Initiative, Guguletu, Cape Town: meeting and activity coverage for newsletter.
• 72 A2-size prints on Peru for the Embassy of Peru in Pretoria, South Africa.
• Photographs of Cusco architecture and customs at the Qorikancha, Cusco, Peru.
• 20 Prints exhibited at the Mzansi Latino Festival, Cape Town, South Africa.